Vidyut Jamwal’s diet plan and workout routine: He claims to eat absolutely anything and everything he likes
Indian actor Vidyut Jammwal is also known as a stunt performer. Besides his renowned works in Hindi-language films, he has been learning the art of kalarippayattu since the age of 3.
“I am a vegetarian, before this, I was vegan and even used to eat literal grass for food!” – Vidyut Jammwal
Vidyut Jammwal’s diet plan and workout routine is one of the most talked-about topics, so what does he do to attain his healthy body?
Unlike most of the idols we look up to, this is what Vidyut Jammwal’s workout routine looks like:
- A morning 5-hour workout
- An evening 4-hour workout
- 5 days of martial arts training – Kalarippayattu
- 2 days of weight training
- Only strength training at Gym
- Cardio sessions at Gym
Due to his hardcore training, this fitness fanatic actor claims to eat absolutely anything and everything he likes, but in moderation. ‘Let food be thy medicine’ is Vidyut’s matra apart from his hardcore fitness training.
Being a vegetarian, Vidyut has faced no difficulty in consuming the required amount of protein. On his Instagram live, he stated that all animals – elephants, horses, cows, etc, get ample protein without eating meat and so can we humans.
Now coming to Vidyut Jammwal’s diet plan, he consumes a balanced diet rich in greens and fruits, here is a glimpse of his daily diet routine
- Pre-workout: A bowl of muesli with fruits and oats
- Breakfast: Idli and light south Indian food
- Lunch: Vegetables, daal, chapatti, lots of fruits
- Evening snack: A plate of upma
- Dinner: Chapattis, green veggies, Leafy vegetables and fibrous
- Post-workout: Protein shakes, tofu
Vidyut’s take on healthy eating
“People ask me what is the best thing to eat, so the thing here is that it is better to not follow. Don’t follow actors or fitness instructors because what they eat is according to the way they train. What you should eat is according to the way you train. The way I train, I can eat absolutely anything,” he says.
Here is all what you need to know about Vidyut Jammwal’s diet plan and workout routine:
- Do not stop eating salt and sugar as it is purely for professional bodybuilders and they do so for a very limited time. If you stop your salt and sugar intake, you will have anger issues, depression, and anxiety.
- Differentiate between craving and hunger.
- Always keep your heart pleased and happy in moderation. Have a Gulab Jamun or two once in a while, but learn the art of moderation.
- There is no such thing as low carbs or high carbs, carbs are the food for your brain. If you stop eating, your brain will not work like it is supposed to.
- There is no such thing as a cheat day, you just don’t cheat period.
- If you feel like eating it, you should eat it, you just have to have the ability to decide what is the right proportion.
- Chew your food REALLY well.
- As learned from his Kalarippayattu master, Vidyut has adapted to chew his food a minimum of 32 times.
- Enjoy eating your meal to l reach your body goals. Remember to chew every bite 32 times to digest it well without causing it to increase fat in your body.
There are thousands of people researching about Vidyut Jammwal’s diet plan and workout routine but when asked about the same, he said, “More important than workout is to chew many times. I eat everything, I have no cheat meals, I chew my food, I enjoy my food and I love what I get to eat, so chew your food and train hard.”
Check out other celebrity diet plan and workout routine:
- JOHN ABRAHAM’S WORKOUT ROUTINE AND DIET PLAN
- CRISTIANO RONALDO’S DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT ROUTINE
- SONU SOOD’S DIET PLAN
- SUNNY LEONE’S DIET PLAN
- SAIF ALI KHAN’S DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT ROUTINE
- SARA ALI KHAN’S DIET PLAN
- FOLLOW VIRAT KOHLI VEGAN DIET