Rihanna’s diet & workout plan: Vocal genius reviles secrets to her fit body
Lyrical and vocal genius, Rihanna has made a special place in her Navy’s hearts with her music, which is centric to Electronic dance, Children’s music and pop.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty known as Rihanna, the singer who became a worldwide star in the early 21st century, is well-known for her distinctive and versatile voice and has a very strong fan base all over the world. The dulcet Rihanna has been topping the charts and has solidified her status as a leader in the industry! Her live performers are full of energizing dance performers and great enthusiasm.
She slays all her dance moves that look even better with her well-toned body!
With her fabulous looking body and captivating Barbadian features, Rihanna has everyone head over heels for her. Well, you too might wonder what she does for such a graceful body.
Here is all what you need to know about Rihanna’s diet plan:
Foods Rihanna’s diet plan excludes
- Processed foods
- High sodium foods
- Bad fats
- Junk food
- Sugary drinks
Rihanna’s suggestion to you
“Cardio is the key. I work out every day but I need a trainer to motivate me. I don’t find it fun to work out alone.”
- Don’t skip breakfast
- Try a Supra former workout
- Spice it up
- Don’t skimp on the snack selection
- Love your body—and all of its fluctuations
- Work with a trainer
- Try to eat balanced meals, even when you’re not at home
- If meal planning doesn’t work for you, don’t do it
- POUR IT UP! Stay hydrated
- If you need to, see a mental health professional
- Find that workout motivation
- Mix up your cardio
- Make time for yourself
- Don’t be in the dark about your health
So what is exactly Rihanna’s diet plan?
- Apple, banana, almond and Greek yoghurt smoothie
- Five Factor French toast
- Five Factor berry smoothie
- Fresh salad with turkey or chicken, boiled egg-whites and tomatoes
- Navy beans with brown rice
- Non- fat dip with celery
- Salmon and quinoa lightly seasoned with salt and pepper
- Five Factor Spice Halibut with salad
Apart from her diet plan, she follows a strict workout plan too. Her trainer, Harley Pasternak, uses the Five Factor workout philosophy, which includes one 25-minute workout, five times-a-week. This workout usually consists of cardio, dumbbells and a crucial cool down of either skipping or walking.
Rihanna’s workout plan
- Ten-minute cardio warm-up, jogging or cycling
- Five-minute dumbbell curls laying on a mat
- Five-minute dumbbell waist twists sitting on a mat
- Five-minute cardio cool-down, skipping or walking
There you have it, Rihanna’s diet plan and workout routine! Now all you need to do is follow this diet and workout plan to slay like Rihanna!
Check out other celebrity diet plan and workout routine:
- JOHN ABRAHAM’S WORKOUT ROUTINE AND DIET PLAN
- CRISTIANO RONALDO’S DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT ROUTINE
- SONU SOOD’S DIET PLAN
- SUNNY LEONE’S DIET PLAN
- SAIF ALI KHAN’S DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT ROUTINE
- SARA ALI KHAN’S DIET PLAN
- FOLLOW VIRAT KOHLI VEGAN DIET
- VIDYUT JAMMWAL’S DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT ROUTINE
- AAMIR KHAN’S DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT ROUTINE
- MESSI DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT ROUTINE