Cristiano Ronaldo’s Diet Plan and Workout Routine
Cristiano Ronaldo, commonly known as CR7, is among the most skillful football players of this modern age. The Portuguese superstar has a great passion for fitness. In addition to his good work ethics, he has developed a great athletic body.
Although his body is thinner than a normal physical fitness model or bodybuilder, it is still worthy to be more amazed at or aspire to. Besides intense and long team workout and footwork training, Cristiano targets improving his strength, endurance, speed, and functional moves.
Ronaldo has a record-tying five Ballon d’Or awards, the very best to get a European player, and also is now the very first player to win four European Golden Shoes. He’s won 26 awards in his career, including five league titles, five UEFA Champions League names and one UEFA European Championship.
You may also like this blog: BEST MORNING PRE-WORKOUT MEAL
Let’s take a look at Cristiano Ronaldo’s diet plan and workout routine.
- Barbell Squat: 8 reps
- Box Jump: 20 inches, 10 reps
- Broad Jump: 8 reps
- Jumping Lunge: 8 reps/leg
- Lunge jumped: 1 2 inches, 10 reps
- Repeat circuit 3x.
- Burpee Pull-up: 10 15 reps
- Bench Dip: 20 reps
- Push-ups: 20-30 repetitions
- Medicine Ball Toss: 15 reps
- Push-press: 10 reps
- Power Cleans: 5 reps x 5 sets
- One-Arm Side Deadlift: 5 reps/arm X3 sets
One-Arm Side Deadlift: 5 reps/arm X3 sets
- Jump rope: 1 minute busy, 1 min rest x 10 sets
- Resistance Springs: 50 meters X10 sets
You may also like this blog: BEST VITAMINS AND MINERALS TO RELIEVE JOINT PAIN
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Diet Plan
Regardless of whether you’ve got an effective exercise schedule, it won’t work excellently unless you mix it using an accurate eating pattern arrangement. The Real Madrid forward knows about this fact and he specializes in the form of nourishment he chooses. Here we discuss the Cristiano Ronaldo’s diet plan:
Meal deal: His everyday food intake is divided into 6 smaller meals separated by a time span of 2-4 per day. This helps him in controlling his body’s Metabolic Rate.
An eating routine with an adequate amount of protein: His diet plan comprises of a whole chunk of lean meat because high protein intake is vital for muscle repair.
Nutritional supplements for recovery: Protein powders, Mixed supplements, Multi-Vitamins
Enough veggies: Considering that veggies have plenty of vitamins and minerals, they all are required for recovery.
Avoid sugary foods: Foods and drinks with high sugar levels cause accumulation of fat and decrease in metabolic rate.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Diet Chart throughout the day-
- Morning Meal: Whole-wheat or Whole Grain cereal, egg whites, Juice
- Lunch: Whole-wheat pasta, green veggies, leafy greens, chicken with salad
- Snack: Tuna roll with Fresh Fruit juice/lemon juice
- Dinner: Rice with legumes, poultry or turkey breasts, legumes, and veggies
Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Routine
Cristiano is a professional athlete who’s guided by expert dieticians and fitness coaches. Since playing for Manchester United, his own body experienced a major transformation. In order to reach a fat-free athletic physique, he has worked quite hard in both the training grounds and gym. His daily workout program is as follows:
- Daily exercise for 3-4 hours maintaining a low-fat level (less than 10 per cent)
- Cardio-exercises including many running sessions, daily for 25-30 minutes
- Short-period exercises like high-intensity training
- Technical drills for improving ball control and skills
- Tactical exercises to associate or communicate better using the team-mates
- Training at the fitness center for growth of specific muscles, and for increasing overall body strength
You may also like this blog: Benefits of Sumo Deadlift
Cristiano Ronaldo Body Measurements
- Height: 1.86 m (6’1″)
- Weight: 183 lbs. (83 kg)
- Chest: 43″
- Waist: 33″
- Thighs: 2 4″
- Biceps: 1 3″
Follow Cristiano Ronaldo’s diet plan and workout routine as it is and you will see great results in just 6-12 months!
Just remember to stay consistent and keep on top of your nutrition. Stay healthy! Stay fit!
Check out other celebrity diet plan and workout routine:
- JOHN ABRAHAM’S WORKOUT ROUTINE AND DIET PLAN
- SUNNY LEONE’S DIET PLAN
- SONU SOOD’S DIET PLAN
- SAIF ALI KHAN’S DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT ROUTINE
- SARA ALI KHAN’S DIET PLAN
- VIRAT KOHLI VEGAN DIET
Must read: STRENGTH TRAINING VS WEIGHT TRAINING