Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Flees Hong Kong, Accuses China Of Corona Virus Cover-Up
‘Corona virus made in Wuhan lab constrained by China govt.’, claims virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan , offers proof
The virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan , who turned into the informant against the Chinese government over its treatment of the corona virus pandemic, was in December a year ago entrusted with investigating a group of Sars-like cases emerging from mainland China. The top researcher working in Hong Kong asserted that she found a cover-up activity during her investigation and said that the Chinese government thought about the spread of the infection before publicly recognizing it.
Dr. Yan, who worked in the University of Hong Kong School of Public Health focusing on research in flu infections and pandemics, additionally blamed her managers – some for the top specialists in the field – of overlooking the exploration she was directing which she claims could have possibly spared lives.
Dr Li-Meng said that she directed two investigates on the “new pneumonia” in China among December and early January and the second one in mid-January, and imparted the outcomes to her manager, who is a World Health Organization (WHO) advisor. She anticipated that her manager should do the “right thing for the Chinese government and WHO” yet shockingly she was advised to “keep up quiet or, in all likelihood she would be made to disappear”, which the virologist said was common sense among the Chinese.
On January 17, she said she reached a renowned Chinese YouTuber in the US. The expose, which was in Chinese, clarified that:
- the Chinese government was simply covering the corona virus infection,
- human to human transmission of the illness previously existed,
- Sars-CoV-2 is a “high freak infection” that will end up being an episode soon,
- the Wuhan fish market and the transitional hosts for the infection were only a “distraction.”
Dr Li-Meng excused reports recommending the infection began in wet market of Wuhan, asserting her intelligence is “from the CDCs in China, from local doctors, specialists and others around China.”
The virologist said she is working at a scientific report since January for example before leaving Hong Kong alongside a little gathering of top researchers and will soon distribute the discoveries. “We will distribute it. There are two reports, the first one will come in quite a while and it will enlighten people regarding the scientific evidence,” she said.
Regarding the unpublished research, she stated, “The genome sequence is like our human fingerprint. Thus, in light of this you can perceive and distinguish this thing. Along these lines, I used the proof existing in the genome sequence of Sars-CoV-2 to explain to individuals why this originated from China, why they are the only one who made it.”
She additionally said that anybody, even those with no information on science, can understand it. “You can check, recognize and confirm it without anyone else. It is the basic thing for us to know the roots of the infection. If not, it will be hazardous for everybody,” she included.
China and WHO deny claims
- Both China and WHO, nonetheless, have denied cases of a cover-up, as per Fox News.
- WHO expressed it has never worked with Yan, and Peiris has been on expert groups, yet doesn’t speak to the association.
- The Chinese embassy in the US said it didn’t have any data about Dr Yan, including that it took care of the pandemic quickly and successfully.
- The University of Hong Kong, then, said Dr Yan isn’t a staff individual from the college, and has eliminated her page from its website.
Related Blog: Top 14 Corona Virus Vaccine Latest News Updates in India