Strength training is important, irrespective of gender and age. All you need is a few essential tools. But remember, results don’t come overnight. The most important thing is patience and the best thing is, you can do it in your home.
Here are the top 8 strength training accessories that can be used at home:
- CAP barbell pull-up bar:In order to start the strength training at home, you need a pull up bar. The CAP Barbell version is simple and very easy to install. It provides you plenty of grip variations to build a strong back. It is made up of durablesteel.Even though it is very light, it is pretty strong. The pull up bar has soft-foam handles so you can hold it for longer. After breaking it, you can use it for back workout anytime and anywhere.
- Xtech resistance band set:These bands work your muscles with unique resistance and are excellent for rehab. The complete kit includes five bands of varying resistance. They come with complementary handles for both the hands, ankles, and a doorway.
- BowflexSelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbells: If you are looking to build muscles, make sure that the free weights are integrated into your routine. It’s one pair of dumbbells that’s many weights with the flick of a switch, and provides from 10 to 90 pounds. They do their job without taking much of a space.
- Gold’s Gym Ab Wheel: Pick up this ab wheel and forget sit-ups for a more effective core workout. For better stability, start rolling with dual wheels and foam grip handles to avoid slips. Ab wheel rollouts challenge your core’s ability unlike sit-ups, to brace and stabilize, making an ab wheel a useful weapon in the questof six-packs.
- TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller: You cannot work out whole day, recovery is half the battle. Wrapped in extra-tough EVA foam, this foam roller from Trigger Point is harder than traditional foam rollers. It breaks up your body’s tightest spots. Its three-dimensional surface is designed to mimic a massage therapist’s hands to serve you better.This is one of the most important strength training accessories.
- Crossrope Premium Set: In order to tone and strengthen your body, weighted jump ropes can play a major role. Crossropes are gold standard and durable, providing a smooth rotation and high-quality grips that won’t leave your hand. The premium set comes with four adjustable ropes, from one-quarter of a pound to 2 pounds. You can adjust as you like.
- XDFit Official Kevlar Sandbag: This is the most durable sandbag available, which can provide you with endurance during workout. It doesn’t break and features five nylon handles. It lets you change your grip as and when u want. It doesn’t allow the sand to shift around and maintains its shape.
- Stamina Adjustable Kettlebell: It’s very easy to learn Turkish getups, swings, snatcheswith a kettlebell. Ranging from 16 to 36 pounds,this one from Stamina Products comes with adjustable weights. Keep challenging yourself by locking pins and makes sure that the weight stays in place