Heal Neck Ailments with Manya Basti: An Ayurveda Treatment
An expert from Chikittsa Wellness Thane explains that the treatment is given for approx one hour and is known to treat pain in neck, cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder etc. Manya Basti is a term used for Ayurvedic treatment that is meant to heal different types of neck ailments. During this treatment, warm medicated oil is placed up on the neck inside the herbal paste boundary. An enclosed wall, made of flour and herbal powders, is placed across the nape (back of the neck) in which the medicated oil is poured. Manya remains for neck and Basti is the treatment in which tepid cured oil is put over the neck with home grown glue limit. The cured oil is deliberately situated over the Cervical (neck) range by organizing a fenced in area over the scruff (back of the neck) utilizing flour and home grown powders. Signs of neck ailments
- Cervical Spondylosis or Spondylitis
- Stiffness and pain in the neck area
- Stiffness around the cervical vertebrae
- It exterminates the Vata disorder around the neck area.
- It treats cervical spondylosis and eases the cervical pain.
- It makes the vertebrae and muscles of the neck stronger.
- It is meant to relieve the numbness around the neck area and tingling sensation